[Vision2020] Racism Enshrined in Arizona Law

Craine Kit kcraine at verizon.net
Sat Apr 24 20:06:50 PDT 2010

Here's my 2-bits on this.

I am half-Swede, English, Scots, Irish with pale white skin, blue
eyes, and (used to be) dirty blond hair. My name is as English as it
can get. I have ancestors who arrived on the Mayflower, I am eligible
to be a member of the Daughters of the American Revolution, and my
great-great grandfathers on both sides survived some of the worst
battles of the Civil War--fighting on both sides. .

I lost track of the number of times the bloody University of Idaho
held my pay check until I produced a green card to prove I had a right
to work in the USofA. Even the people who knew my parents for decades
and held me when I was a baby would not accept my Idaho state birth
certificate or the certificate with my just-born footprint from
Gritman Memorial Hospital as evidence I am a citizen (I know how the
President must feel).

Given my experence and the fact that we, as Americans, are not
required to carry citizenship papers at all times, I can evision a
justice system clogged with false arrests.

Unless, of course, we are required to carry national ID cards that
must be produced on demand. Welcome to Natzi Germany.

Kit Craine