[Vision2020] Racism Enshrined in Arizona Law

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Sat Apr 24 09:03:42 PDT 2010

This sounds good on the face of it. The problem is in how do you known if they are an illegal alien? Will people have to produce some sort of proof that they are a legal resident? These documents can  and are  forged. I have no problem with convecting employers if it can be proven that they knowingly hired illegals. This may be hard to prove.
Roger