[Vision2020] Possible Health Care Issues in Moscow............

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Fri Apr 23 18:09:03 PDT 2010

Down in Nevada, one of the candidates for the US Senate, Sue Lowden
has advocated paying health care providers in chickens. (Nope, even I
couldn't make this up!)

Now, with the new city chicken statute here in Moscow, we could have a
problem paying for necessary medical procedures since we are limited
in the number of chickens we can keep.
And this also becomes a problems for health care providers as to where
they keep the chickens once the payment is made. See the link below to
see just how massive of a situation this could become here in Moscow
if Ms Lowden is elected and is able to make changes to universal
healthcare.

   http://lowdenplan.com