[Vision2020] Raise Our Taxes U of I - Seriously Look at HardChoices

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Apr 23 16:35:12 PDT 2010

Wayne
You gave a very thoughtful run down of things to look at. The Athletic Department is important if it brings in more money than it costs. I do question that we are in the right conference, but do not have the answer to that. This is a Land Grant College and we are an agricultural state, so yes we need the Ag College and the Extension Service. There are however some Experimental Stations that  could be closed. When that has been tried, there has been an uproar from the communities in which they resided.
Roger