[Vision2020] The Civil Rights Movement Lost a Hero Today

deb debismith at moscow.com
Wed Apr 21 07:14:16 PDT 2010

Dorothy was a great woman. I met her in DC a few years ago; she was still
going strong and still had a lot to say about our world and the
political/social landscape. A remarkable, inspiring woman, and Oh Those
Hats! In fact, there is a musical about her called "If This Hat Could
Talk"....I wish for all activists such a long and interesting life as
Dorothy Height's.

Debi Robinson-Smith