[Vision2020] UI Safer With Moscow Police

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Apr 19 10:34:20 PDT 2010

Saunda
It is nice to be on the same side. As for cuts at the top, just why does the UI continue to pay Daiey-Laursen.  For what he is paid,  4 or 5 staff positions could be saved. I have nothing against him pe se and thought he should have been selected for the job permanently, but at this point, he is not needed. The UI counsel is a joke.
Roger