[Vision2020] UI Safer With Moscow Police

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Apr 16 17:13:33 PDT 2010

It is not, as you suggest, pot-kettle scenario.

In both cases (the one yesterday with Gary Crabtree and the one today with
Wayne Price), each of them dragged out the discussion beyond their
respective usefulness.  Both sides of the arguments (theirs and mine) were
losing any sense of validity.

So, as I do, I ended my participation.