[Vision2020] crash the tea party

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Wed Apr 14 16:43:51 PDT 2010

Roger,  when you put my statement in "  " , you really need to be sure I
said exactly that.  But one can infer I might resent it from what I wrote,
so why don't we just give it up.  You can go on with lambing and I'll sign
off and have a drink.  Here's one union member and teacher who has made
absolutely no plans to invade the Tea Party.  I do reserve the right to
think many of those people should relinquish their Social Security checks,
government subsidies,  and Medicare cards before they drink the tea.

Sue