[Vision2020] crash the tea party

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Apr 14 13:05:56 PDT 2010

Mo Hendrickson reflects and inquires:

"'I believe in individual rights for all people regardless of their race,
religion or sexual orientation.'

Quick question Roger:  How did you vote on HJR2, the Idaho constitutional
amendment defining marriage between a man and a woman?"

Yo, Mo!

I may not be able to suggest what Roger Falen's current opinion is
concerning same-sex relationships/marriages, but if you will join me in
some memories of yesteryear, I will take you back to . . .

The Date:  October 22, 2006

The Place:  KUOI sudios on the campus of the University of Idaho

The Event:  Tim Lohrmann interviewing Roger Falen, candidate for seat 6B
of the Idaho House of Representatives (a seat occupied then and now by
"Our Lady From Six", Shirley Ringo).

Although the entire interview consumed 48 minutes and 12 seconds of
valuable bandwidth, I have extracted that particular portion related to .
. .

Roger Falen and HJR 2

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Falen_KUOI_HJR02_102206.mp3

Enjoy!