[Vision2020] Fw: Fw: Tickets for sale

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Apr 9 12:04:47 PDT 2010

-----Original message-----

From: rafalen rafalen at turbonet.com
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 11:22:01 -0700
To: lfalen at turbonet.com
Subject: Fw: Tickets for sale

-----Original message-----

From: alethalassiter at yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 09:10:40 -0700
To: tjlee at wsu.edu
Subject: Tickets for sale

-----Original Message-----
From: alethalassiter at yahoo.com
Sent: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 15:00:55 Pacific Daylight Time
To: alethalassiter at yahoo.com

Tickets for the BELLY BUDDHA BOOGIE production are now for sale!

Cost is $7 (cash or check made payable to Aletha Lassiter/Yogatopia)

Again the show is April 30 at 7:30pm & May 1 at 2pm at the Gladish Autitorium.

This is a non-profit event.  Ticket sales go to cover the cost of renting the theater, lighting/sound technicians, costumes & advertising.

We have over 30 dancers & everyone has worked so hard.  Let's make it worth it & pack all the seats.

Let me know if you'd like to buy or sell tickets.

Sincerely,
Aletha