[Vision2020] Legalizing Medical Marijuana

Bill London london at moscow.com
Thu Apr 8 11:08:21 PDT 2010

Tom-
My thanks for pioneering this compassionate legislation.
I understand you will be speaking at the Moscow Hemp Fest (East City Park,
next Saturday, April 17) and I assume you will be letting supporters there
know how they can help.
Please send V2020 more info about exactly when you will be speaking at the
Hemp Fest -- and if possible what we can do to help.
BL