[Vision2020] Is there an Idaho?

Carl Westberg idahovandal1 at live.com
Mon Apr 5 13:27:44 PDT 2010

This has nothing to do with anything, but I had to call Social Security this morning.  In dealing with the very nice, pleasant robot lady on the phone, I was asked what state I was born in.  I replied very clearly with "Idaho".   To which she pleasantly, if robotically, said, "I believe you said Puerto Rico.  Is that correct?"  I said no, and she again asked me which state I was born in.  "I-D-A-H-O", I repeated clearly.  Pause.  "I'm sorry, I can't understand you.  We'll just skip this part."  I'm not sure we exist.