[Vision2020] The Sons of Confederate Veterans Revisited

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Sep 30 20:15:37 PDT 2009

You've done us all a great service, Nick.  Thanks.

And if Doug Wilson really DOES believe women should vote -- if he actually doesn't believe the franchise ought to be exclusively for property-owning male heads of households -- then I'd love to hear it.  And when I say "women should vote," I mean now, then, and later, when the Church supposedly ushers in the Millennial Kingdom.  No fair wiggling out on technicalities -- does a woman under the "headship" of her husband risk canceling out his vote if she exercises her right to vote differently?  Would that be considered un-submissive?

I'm sure somebody will make sure Wilson gets this, so he can answer a charge most would find unbelievable if true.

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com