[Vision2020] are you interested in having backyard chickens?

Bill London london at moscow.com
Wed Sep 30 10:41:03 PDT 2009

Sam-
Quit grumbling and get with it....
Now, the search for locally grown food really means local...including backyard eggs.
Yes, it is legal (6 hens, no roosters, if the neighbors don't complain).
We raised about 4 hens for a total of about 12 years here in Moscow...ate all our compost and gave us plenty of eggs.
Get with the times, Sam, it's back to the future
BL