[Vision2020] North Latah County Highway District sign policy

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Tue Sep 29 09:39:30 PDT 2009

Well, Mr. Hansen

I am doing something about it. I've written the Attorney Generals
office to get them to ENFORCE state law and try to get the bogus signs
taken down!

And I understand your opinion of  Dan and the NLCHD, but I cannot say
people posting bogus signs (that DID cost money) are doing an
"excellent" job!
IF they wouldn't have posted the bogus signs in the first place, it
wouldn't have cost tax money for the signs or the manpower.  So as I
understand it, governments are
doing an "excellent" job in your opinion if they squander much needed
resources on bogus projects. So be it.

Now, why couldn't they /didn't they put up the right signs in the
first place if they felt they were so needed?