[Vision2020] Fact/opinion

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Fri Sep 25 11:39:57 PDT 2009

Yes, I saw that, too.  And I applaud Mike Browne for his opinion and his
facts.  By the way, if one does want to appreciate George Will (referred to
by Mike as an enjoyable columnist,) without having to read his columns, read
his book on baseball.  I forget the name but it came out a decade or so ago.

Sue H.