[Vision2020] [Vandal] Northern Illinois Wary Of Letdown Vs. Idaho

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Sep 25 09:51:48 PDT 2009

I don't see a letdown.  I smell an upset.

My prediction (in double overtime) . . .

UNIVERSITY OF IDAHO VANDALS - 46

niu huskies - 43

--------------------------

Courtesy of the September 26, 2009 edition of the NOrthern Illinois
Huskies Weekly release at:

http://tinyurl.com/HuskiesWeeklyRelease

"The Last Time

Current San Diego Charger Larry English led the way as Northern Illinois
used big plays on offense, defense and special teams to build a 35-7
halftime lead and then hung on to earn a 42-35 win over the Vandals on
Sept. 22, 2007."

Seeya at Farmers' Market, Moscow.

Take pride Vandals.

Came a tribe from the north brave and bold . . .

"Here We Have Idaho"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/HWHI.mp3

"I-D-A-H-O Idaho Idaho Go Go Go"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Vandals.mp3