[Vision2020] For Heaven's Sake, Stop Preying on Little Kids

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Thu Sep 24 23:54:45 PDT 2009

Evidently they weren't alone.  They were with their parents who were
distracted for a moment--something that can happen, even to responsible
parents of 4 & 5 year olds..Given the circumstances I suspect the women
would have approached the children, even had their parents been right there,
for their intent was to reach out to children, not just children alone. I
happen to agree with the editorial in that evangelizing efforts directed
toward the very young are misplaced,  but I have no reason to believe the
women weren't well intentioned.

Sue H.