[Vision2020] For Heaven's Sake, Stop Preying on Little Kids

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Sep 24 15:16:51 PDT 2009

Mr. Price -

You read, but you do not comprehend.

Now go back and re-read the article, Mr. Price.  The child's mother had
lost focus of the child for just a few seconds.

Do you know how quickly a 5-year-old can disappear in a crowd like
Moscow's Farmers' Market?  Have you been to Moscow's Farmers' Market?  I
have been to at least 80% of all Farmers' Markets these past two years.
It is fairly common to see a parent chasing down their young child.

Now, stop by Friendship Square next time you are out and about downtown.
Notice the close proximity of the children's playground to the entrance to
NSA's restrooms.

There were no "folks at the gospel table" that approached the child.
There was a lone adult female standing just outside the restroom handing
out baloons.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown