[Vision2020] [Vandal] Channel 429 on Dish Network

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Sep 24 15:59:46 PDT 2009

I am subscribed to Direct TV and am scheduled to receive the game at 12:30
PM on Saturday on channel 665 (Comcast SportsNet, Chicago), which is
currently airing "Chicago Tribune Live".

I guess that I will find out for certain tomorrow at 12:30 after I open a
bottle of Corona and flip the channel to 665.

Reminder to Vandals nationwide:  To see what games will be viewable at
your location, go to . . .

http://www.tvguide.com

Click on "TV Listings" . . . "What's on TV?"

>From there you will be prompted for your zip code and what service you
subscribe to.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Take pride, Vandals.

UI '96

Came a tribe from the north brave and bold . . .

"Here We Have Idaho"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/HWHI.mp3

"I-D-A-H-O Idaho Idaho Go Go Go"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Vandals.mp3