[Vision2020] Channel 429 on Dish Network

Sam Scripter moscowsam at verizon.net
Thu Sep 24 15:46:54 PDT 2009

Re: Comcast Sports Network Chicago, Dish Network Channel 429

Does anyone here in Idaho think we will be able to view the UI-NIU
football game mid-day on Saturday via Dish Network?

Awhile ago I logged into my account on Dish Network on the web.

For $5.99/month [very low cost!] I added a huge number of sports
channels to my Guide Listing, including Channels  429, both old and
High Definition.

When I went to 429 old definition awhile ago, I got a screen which
said I was not authorized to view the program.

Does anyone know?  For Comcast Sports Network channels, does
authorization/non-authorization remain constant for a specific
channel, or does it vary with the program being broadcast?

For example, I'm pretty sure I was able to view the Vandals play
Fresno State last season on CCS Bay Area, yet the program on that
channel, awhile ago, was not authorized.

Anyone know what to expect on Dish 429 come the Vandal game on
Saturday?

MoscowSam