[Vision2020] Fw: PDSC Special Just Dig It!2 Sep. 26,2009

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Tue Sep 22 10:52:21 PDT 2009

-----Original message-----

From: "Palouse Discovery Science Center" admin at palousescience.org
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 16:03:34 -0700
To: fun at palousescience.org
Subject: PDSC Special Just Dig It!2 Sep. 26,2009

Hi,
There is still time for your family to sign up for our Just Dig It!2
Special.  Next Saturday, September 26th, from 10:30am-12:30pm, Sian "Indiana
Jones" Ritchie, will guide your junior archaeologists to real artifacts in
our backyard dig. The digging starts at 10:30am at the PDSC so bring a
trowel and plan on getting dirty as you uncover buried treasure.  This
activity is best for junior scientists who are 5 years of age and older.
Due to limited space at our archeological dig you will need to sign-up with
Sian at edudir at palousescience.org to reserve a spot.
--------
Next week's activities for pre-K to K junior scientists introduce some great
archaeological explorations... Dig It!
Tue.   Sept 22                 1:30 – Wonder!Science:    Excavating
Wed.  Sept 23                 1:30 – Kinder!Science:      Levels of Soil
Thu.   Sept 24                 10:30 – Curious!Kids:        Cookie Dig
Fri.    Sept 25                 10:30 – Just Ask Why:    Lentil Dig
-------
Stay up-to-date on PDSC activities by going to our on-line event calendar at
http://www.palousescience.org/default.asp?PageID=138

PDSC Staff
950 NE Nelson Court
Pullman, WA  99163
509-332-6869
http://www.palousescience.org
Open Tue-Sat, 10am-3pm

If you do not want to receive emails from the Palouse Discovery Science
Center, please reply to this email with "unsubscribe" in the subject header
or in the text of your message.