[Vision2020] File This One Under "REALLY REALLY Stupid"

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Sep 17 16:02:24 PDT 2009

Courtesy of KHQ at:

http://www.khq.com/Global/story.asp?S=11151321

Murderer escapes hospital staff, on the loose at Spokane Co. Fair

SPOKANE - An Eastern State Hospital patient has escaped from hospital
staff during a trip to the Spokane County Interstate Fair.  Phillip A.
Paul walked away from the hospital staff. Paul is 47 years old, 5'4'', 207
lbs., with brown hair and a goatee. He is classified as criminally insane
and has been comitted to the hospital for murder.  Paul does have a
criminal background in Spokane County, including a history of escape and
assault. Continue to follow KHQ.com and KHQ Local News at 5 and 6 for the
latest on this story.

I can imagine how the conversation went . . .

Police officer:  Hey, Phil.  You aren't doin' nothin' until your next
Demoral and Prozac shots at 4:00.  How about you and I goin' to the fair.
Now, promise me you wont run away.

---

I mean, what in the HELL were they thinkin', taking a criminally insane
convicted murderer TO THE FAIR?

Seeya at Farmers' Market (maybe), Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown