[Vision2020] correct link to Huffington Post article

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Sep 17 15:15:15 PDT 2009

Here is a suggestion for you people of Canon Press (I know you're out there).

How about if Doug Wilson were to recite an audio-book (on CD) of
"Republican Gomorrah" and put it on sale at Canon Press?  Better yet, an
auction!  How about it, guys?  It would make a great stocking stuffer for
Christmas.

If that shold go over BIG, and there is no reason it shouldn't . . .

For Easter, how about Ben Merkel . . . nah . . . how about Roy Atwood AND
Ben Merkel reciting an audio-book of "The Family: The Secret
Fundamentalism at the Heart of American Power".  I've got it from a very
reliable source that Roy Atwood already possesses a copy of "The Family:
The Secret Fundamentalism at the Heart of American Power".  But, if Dr.
Roy's copy is dog-earred, he can always borrow Doug's copy.

Come on, guys.  Let's make this happen.  For Moscow, ok?

> I don't know what went wrong, or why it went wrong three different times
> since in my version there was a single correct link, but I'll try again
> now.
>

> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jane-smiley/republican-gomorrah_b_290293.html
>

> Curiously, the link to Doug's article only appears once, and is okay.  Do
> you suppose God really is on his side?
>

> Rose Huskey

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

and the Realist adjusts his sails."