[Vision2020] Say What?

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Sep 16 06:53:35 PDT 2009

Those of us who opposed George W. Bush did so because he DID and SAID evil, asinine, dangerous, un-Christian things.  The "TeaParty/9-12" folks are opposed to Obama because he's Obama, or, rather, some odd caricature of the Evil Other, crafted to fit their own insecurities and prejudices.

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com