[Vision2020] Weekend humor

Sam Scripter moscowsam at verizon.net
Sat Sep 5 15:29:15 PDT 2009

My wife and I generally have to wait upwards of six months for an
appointment with our dermatologist.  Then once we are evaluated,
any follow-up appointments for treatments come at few-week
intervals.

But the initial waiting . . . Whew!  What if we had a melonoma? The
waiting could be fatal, I think.

Sam I am in Moscow