[Vision2020] Does Weber use email?

Greg Kimberling kimberling at moscow.com
Thu Oct 29 16:35:36 PDT 2009

Bill, Cathy and others:

I appreciate your notes.  My response on Vision 2020 was a practical issue.
The discussion was based upon a number of items posted on his campaign
website about his experience and or qualifications.  Instead of debating the
issue about facts I was unsure about I simply made contact with John through
his sister and asked what the deal was.  John wrote back his response and I
thought it might be appropriate to post it on the website.  It seemed like a
very logical step to take regardless of whether you support one candidate or
the other.

I have never communicated with John through email so I cannot answer your
question regarding an email address for him.  I have always called him up or
met with him face to face.  I do not represent his campaign or the committee
assisting him so I would suggest you contact him directly with the phone
number he gave out - 882-6794.

Best Wishes,

Greg Kimberling

  _____