[Vision2020] Question Concerning John Weber

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 17:21:13 PDT 2009

Wayne:

His moscow.com bio may need updating.  But, he can still claim the
experience as a project manager, regardless of why he is no longer in
that position.  Why is adding a part-time barkeep position so
important to you?

Personal example:  I resigned from a past position due to major
ideological differences with management.  None the less, I can still
claim the experience of having done that job.