[Vision2020] In Christian vs. Atheist Documentary, a Bizarre Advocate for Christianity

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Oct 28 13:38:36 PDT 2009

Well, at least somebody's paying attention . . .

While in Tucson a couple of weeks ago, I was chatting outside of Starbucks with an older couple who asked me where I was from.  When I said Moscow, Idaho, the woman said, "Oh, that's where Credenda/Agenda is published!"  After an awkward silence, she gingerly asked me if I knew of C/A and what I thought.  More important than what I said was what she said about Wilson, et al, and their take on various secular or religious topics.

"Oh, we just found it kind of odd, nothing like the Christian teaching we grew up with . . . "

Bingo.  I just hope this nice lady in probably her early 60s didn't get the C/A with the infamous "romance novel-looking" cover featuring a gorgeous woman looking longingly at a gorgeous man standing over her.  He had battery cables attached to his nipples.  Forgive me if I'm unable to come up with a context in which that would be appropriate for a Christian magazine . . .

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com