[Vision2020] Need some advice

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 27 12:23:57 PDT 2009

I think you can only turn text-to-speech on for the book, not for a given word.  You can put the cursor at the start of a word to get the dictionary entry for it, but I don't think you can get it to say just the word.  You can expand the abbreviated dictionary entry at the bottom of the screen to see the entire dictionary entry, but I don't see a link to say the word there, either.

I have a Kindle 2.

Paul