[Vision2020] "House on Haunted Hill" (1958)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Oct 20 12:03:16 PDT 2009

"House on Haunted Hill" (1958)

"House on Haunted Hill" (1959) “House on Haunted Hill” is the tale of five
people invited to stay the night in a haunted house by an eccentric
millionaire, Fredrick Loren, who is throwing the "party" for his fourth
wife, Annabelle, with the stipulation that the power will be out and all
doors will be locked at midnight, allowing no accessible escape. Anyone
who stays in the house for the entire night, given that they are still
alive, will each receive $10,000.

http://www.MoscowCares.com/Videos/HouseOnHauntedHill.htm

Seey around town, Moscow.

"I sometimes feel that I`m impersonating the dark unconscious of the whole
human race. I know this sounds sick, but I love it."

- Vincent Price