[Vision2020] Winnipeg 26 F. Above Moscow Last Night 5 AM?

Love America skialaska0 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 12:47:41 PDT 2009

I love the wacky world of fall....should be around 55-60F in Fairbanks
today...low last night was a 25F  We have no snow, my garden is still
producing lettuce and peas...No snow or real cold in the forecast until
October 24 unless there is a huge shift in weather.  Nome should again hit
50F today as well...Barrow will be 40F....last year you all were in the heat
and we were in the freezer..
BTW, great job Vandals!!!