[Vision2020] Happy News: Beatles Entire Studio Catalog Newly Remastered On CD A Worthy Effort

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 16:57:28 PDT 2009

Thanks, Ted! I just got the Beatles first album, Please Please Me,
which was remastered and on sale. This is the best production of that
album that I've ever heard, by a wide margin.

The album is notable since it was thrown together in a matter of days
after the single became a hit, so there are a fair number of covers,
like Twist and Shout. The best early Beatle album, IMO, is With the
Beatles.

Sent from my iPhone