[Vision2020] Happy News: Beatles Entire Studio Catalog Newly Remastered On CD A Worthy Effort

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 14:09:56 PDT 2009

You are correct.  I do not waste time with gaming... And if I want to make
music, I'll play a real instrument.  I'd rather listen to music as an end in
itself, with full attention on nothing but the music.  Video games are
partly responsible for marginalizing the value of listening to music as an
end in itself in our culture, given they dominate the youth market, that
once was far more focused on listening to music as a consuming and
compelling experience, without gaming or video added; and said youth market
was greatly responsible for financing the music recording industry, which
has been decimated in recent decades, as disposable youth dollars have
shifted away from recorded music to video games.

Ted Moffett