[Vision2020] Vandal PRIDE *S*

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Mon Oct 5 18:38:17 PDT 2009

I am totally offended by the reference to New Saint Andrews College
Boys Needlepoint Team! And then to suggest that they MIGHT even loose
to WSU! *S*

But just for the sake of argument, when was the last time a NSA
student fell out of a third story window or was arrested for peeing in
a restaurant drive thru?