[Vision2020] Trustee Names and HBT Agreement 062507.pdf - Adobe Reader

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2008 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 5 07:13:59 PDT 2009

I would ask Bruce Pitman to move the trust under the direction of the UI Faculty Council.
I think he might agree as Dean Pitman is a pretty reasonable well intended guy.

It is difficult to believe that anyone would believe this setup and contract was designed for anyone's best interests except the University of Idaho's wallet. It was like a bunch of lawyers drew it up so the UI could not be sued while doing what ever they want to do.

Yeah, I would get this out of the control of the University Administration's secret society and give the reigns to the UI Faculty/Staff Council. Otherwise you won't know what is going on here. The Faculty and staff should have a say in the direction of their own health care, should be a reasonable enough request, and make a pretty interesting newspaper article if they are denied.

Donovan Arnold

PS Who is John Keats? I don't know that name.