[Vision2020] Liberal Agenda?

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Nov 30 10:49:57 PST 2009

Nick
I think that your definition is correct and would be in line with that of John Stuart Mill. To be liberal should mean that one allows for the behavior of others to be different from their own, even though they may not like it. This is why I use the term leftist to identify those who want the state to control of our behavior.  They are anything but liberal, Some of those on the far right want to do the same.
Roger