[Vision2020] MPD Press Release re: Dogs

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2008 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 24 10:46:58 PST 2009

 "A lifetime license currently costs $22.50 for a spayed/neutered dog, and $32.50 for an unaltered dog."

Boy, I wonder whose job it is to check which dogs are charged $22.50 and which dogs are charged $32.50. :P

The things the Police Department does for you is truly amazing!

Your Friend,

Donovan Arnold