[Vision2020] MPD Press Release

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Nov 19 17:24:31 PST 2009

A resounding "WELL DONE!" to our local police department and a "Thanks for
doing the right thing" to the informant that stepped forward to set the
record straight.

It's professionals like the Moscow Police Department and the conscientious
sense of community shown by the informant that makes me proud to be part
of this neighborly community, my adopted home, Moscow.

Thanks.

Seeya round town, guys.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown