[Vision2020] Idaho Stimulus Funds

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Nov 18 13:39:23 PST 2009

You guys, inspite of what some people write about you on restroom walls,
are doing a very good job, Area Man.

I mean . . . you're not that far to the right of center.  Heck the way the
newly separated-from-the-Republicans Conservative Party is going, you will
look dang near liberal in a year or two.

Speaking of bus stop shelters . . .

I like the new totally self-dependent, solar-powered look.

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Photos/BusStop_111309.jpg