[Vision2020] The new The Saga etc.

John Pool jpool at moscow.com
Tue Nov 17 23:59:48 PST 2009

Keely,

You're not the only one who's disturbed that so many people just don't get
it. I'm afraid that we're going to live with this attitudinal disorder for
far longer than either of us desires, however.

We got our copy of Newsweek in the mail today. And I thought it was a good
picture of Ms. Palin. I kept looking for the "arms akimbo" without success;
perhaps the magazine cover is personalized so that what I see is not what is
seen by others. Then I heard a snippet of a Palin interview with Barbara
Walters on channel 4 news this evening and was reminded why I was (and am)
so glad that the Palin clan is not occupying the vice-presidential mansion
on the grounds of the Naval Observatory.

John Pool