[Vision2020] despicable, Dale

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sun Nov 15 08:41:36 PST 2009

>From Christ Church elder Dale Courtney's Right-Mind.us blog this morning (the Sabbath, as we call it):

The following bumpersnicker was seen by my friend, Rose B:

"Pray for Obama. Psalm 109:8"

So you don’t have to look it up, here’s Psalm 109:8

"Let his days be few; and let another take his office."

(Keely writing)  Now, Dale Courtney is quite a guy -- rhetorically slimy, grossly insensitive, gleefully malicious, ineffably dense and predictably incurious.  But this -- from a Church elder, and on the Sabbath he and his preach as one of the keys to reformation on the Palouse -- is grotesque even from him.

And yeah, it is important -- snickering about the death of your president is simply contributing to the sewer of hate surrounding Obama these days, and it's worth condemning.
Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/