[Vision2020] Georgia's lost . . .

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sat Nov 14 11:01:32 PST 2009

Visionaires,

It appears that, around 6 this morning, our chocolate lab-pointer mix, Georgia, went out for cigarettes and never returned.  I'm making all the calls, Jeff's driving around, but please, if you see her (she has her collar and leash on), call us at 883-3688, 336-4841, or 669-1060.  We live on the north side of town (Rosauer's, KRPL, etc.)

I'm beginning to get worried -- she's already missed a dose of her Rx and that's NOT good . . .

Thanks, all,

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com