[Vision2020] And Yet, The Saga Continues . . .

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 13 21:18:48 PST 2009

If it was a swastika, I suspect a lot of other idiots would be
vandalizing it.  However, it was not a swastika but a non-threatening,
nicely worded, non-aggressive slogan.

At least we're not the only place that things like this happen:

http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/AB/20091112/NEWS01/311090013/

Paul