[Vision2020] Just Curious

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Thu Nov 5 19:19:29 PST 2009

Dan writes:

"a lot of this is why I'm pretty much the only member of the council that participates in the Vizzz."

No one likes to put themself in front of a firing squad, especially one that can get a bit over passionate.  There is a fine line between fanaticsm and being passionate about something.  I know I've crossed it at times.

I commend you, Dan Carscallen, for being willing to do engage with the list.

It's too bad others are not willing to, too, because I think v2020 should be a more vital part of civics.  We should appreciate, and utilize, this tool more.

There are more people reading this than meets the eye, afterall.  Hopefully they can filter out the bs and come to a reasonable conclusion about issues on their own...
 Garrett Clevenger