[Vision2020] Vision2020 Digest, Vol 41, Issue 53

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Nov 5 15:47:31 PST 2009

Chuck Kovis stated:

"Believe me, you would be extremely surprised how many people in this
country nowdays carry guns around in case he/she has a small dispute to
settle and are too weak to use the fist or take a hit.  It's best to  not
act on any kind of rage nowadays."

The only type of shooting I do is with a camera, which I readily available
in each of my vehicle and my wife's vehicle (disposable cameras).  I have
never had a need for a weapon on the road or away from home, but there
were several occasions where a camera came in handy.

Photos can cause alot of "damage" in court.

Memories fade.  Photographs don't.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown