[Vision2020] Just Curious

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Nov 3 17:53:07 PST 2009

Darrell Keim stated:

"Arguing over which party is guilty of abusing power is stupid, and
everyone knows it.  Both parties have been guilty of such abuses when they
are in power.

Examples that come to mind, but are in no way the only examples: 'Iraq has
weapons of Mass Destruction' 'I did not have relations with that woman,
Miss Lewinsky' Whatever they called that land swap Clinton was involved
in."

We were discussing local politics, Mr. Keim (i.e. Mr. Schroeder and his
11th hour unethical theatrics, Dale Courtney's posting of a confidential
communication between Mayor Chaney and the city staff, etc. etc.).

Now, I repeat for the last time, Matt Decker . . .

Provide us a concrete example of unethical behavior commited by a local
liberal faction.

Mr. Decker made the claim.  I am simply asking him to substantiate his claim.

But then . . .

Tom Hansen
MOscow, Idaho