[Vision2020] Just Curious

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 17:42:35 PST 2009

Arguing over which party is guilty of abusing power is stupid, and
everyone knows it.  Both parties have been guilty of such abuses when
they are in power.

Examples that come to mind, but are in no way the only examples:
"Iraq has weapons of Mass Destruction"
"I did not have relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky"
Whatever they called that land swap Clinton was involved in.

The old saying is true:  Power corrupts.  Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Why don't you find something meaningful to debate?