[Vision2020] Voting in Secrecy/ was Just Curious

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Tue Nov 3 09:38:41 PST 2009

Tom writes:

"An arbitration that takes place in Spokane between a private company and our city council concerning rights inherent to our city is hush-hush and
cannot be made accessible to the people of Moscow.

Yet, a confidential communication between the mayor of Moscow and her
staff can be posted publicly."

Let's not forget that the council also voted and approved the secret "agreement" with Hawkins before any of us could see it, or question it.  An agreement that turned out to be a fiasco, and now from what I can tell prevents Moscow from challenging certain aspects of Hawkins.

John Weber voted for it.  That's not representing us Muscovites, it seems to me...
Garrett Clevenger