[Vision2020] Speaking Out Against Moscow's Smoking Ban

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Nov 3 08:28:27 PST 2009

Some peoples' sense of community conscience, and willingness to take
action is not restricted to throwing rocks from behind a self-serving
blog, as exhibited . . .

At last night's (November 2, 2009) city council session

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va_C-0YinOs

Seeya at the polls, Moscow.

"I don't particularly like all of the aspects of the proposed agreement.
I will, however, support the agreement because I think it does do some
things that help the city as far as income generation and also it helps
the city as far as having some control over water usage that comes out of
a joint area.  For those reasons I will reluctantly support the proposed
agreement."

- John Weber (February 4, 2008)

"I think that the city of Moscow got involved in something that probably
should have never got involved with."

- John Weber (July 27, 2009)